Live like you "Mean" it!
It's a weird slogan to begin with (don't I really mean it? how am I living now? what does it mean to mean living, anyway?), and not improved by the scare quotes.
Then I started looking at the picture more closely:
Now, here we have these four...college students, I guess. But this picture is so weird. Notice the following:
- At least three, possibly all four, are wearing oversized sunglasses.
- Both of the boys are carrying helmets.
- Three of them are wearing large headphones of the kind people use almost exclusively at home.
- All humans come in couples.
- The way a couple walks is that the boy puts his arm around the girl and then she reaches up near where her neck and his arm meet.
- The boy on the left is wearing a sleeveless hoodie and a very slender bracelet.
- The boy on the right appears to also be wearing at least one, and possibly two, bracelets.
- 75% of the people pictured are wearing hats. (Note that both boys are wearing hats in addition to carrying helmets.)
- At least one girl has rollerblades; both boys seem to have skateboards attached to their backs.
- The girl on the right is disturbingly narrow from the waist down, and has the hips of an 11-year-old boy.