Tuesday, December 22, 2009

Grad Apps In

As of today, I have done every single thing for my graduate school applications. One of my recommenders has submitted all of his letters, and the other two have shown signs of working on theirs, so everything seems to be well in hand.

I'm glad to be done with the process. I have applied to the following schools (in no particular order):
  • Colorado State University
  • New Mexico State University
  • Texas A&M
  • University of North Texas
  • University of Florida
  • University of Tennessee
  • University of Kentucky
  • University of Pittsburgh
I think I have a decent chance at some of these schools, but we'll see. If I don't get in this year, I will take some more classes (perhaps a graduate-level one in the fall, though I could also use a couple more undergrad classes to improve my background), take the GRE mathematics subject exam, and apply again next year.

1 comment:

rvman said...

Congratulations! I know from Sally's experience and my own how much work is behind this post.