Thursday, June 11, 2009

Brr!

I have to admit, I am getting a little sick of this cold chilly weather bullshit we have going on here.

Monday, I wore tennis shoes to work so that I could work out afterwards. I ended up feeling a little odd about walking in a treadmill in my khakis, so I walked in the small park across the street from my building instead (which was nicer anyway, pretty much). But it was so chilly - at 5:30 in the afternoon, people! - that a sweatshirt would have been really nice. It took me a good 10 minutes of walking to warm up enough that I wasn't uncomfortable.

Tuesday night, Ed and I played tennis (first time we have played together! it was a lot of fun) and it was barely warm enough to wear shorts for it. And, of course, that was a very pleasant temperature to play in, but that's as high as it seems to get lately.

Right now it is raining and probably 60 degrees outside.

Meanwhile, here is why Natalie Dee hates people:

nataliedee.com
nataliedee.com

We had a really warm winter, so I guess this is what we get. But there's a reason I didn't move to Seattle.

No comments: