- a saxophone, donated to local middle school
- 7 of the $1 reusable grocery bags full of books (and I mean really full), dropped off at the library
- 1 box of Ed's books (hanging out in the car for a while now), also donated to the library
- my camping equipment (tent, sleeping bag, and a foam mat), dropped off at a thrift store
- a big pile of DVD's (most of a $1 grocery bag), sold to a used CD/DVD store
So that was good. I am now down to about 3 shelves of books, total, and a couple more shelves of things I can't get rid of, like photo albums and binders full of CD's.